The intensive intro you have all been asking for - a day introduction that will send you home with two loaves and the ability to keep making more.
Learn how to make a bangin' sourdough loaf with Abby in our real operational San Gwann bakery. She will demystify sourdough starters, fermentation and bread shaping by helping you make a bread from start to finish. Because we know you don't have a bread-oven at home, she will give you tips on how to achieve a great loaf chez vous.
You'll also be baking yourselves some sourdough pizza for lunch. There might even be a glass of wine or a beer thrown in.
Course will start at 12pm and finish around 5.30-6pm.
We will update with new class dates as we schedule them so if you can't make a date or your favoured day is booked - check back!
This course includes:
- Six hours of hands-on sourdough instruction from sourdough whizz Abby
- Getting to make a loaf from start to finish, including baking - and have a dough prepped up to bake at home
- The Good Stuff country bread recipe
- A bit of our own starter to take home with you
- A proofing basket of your own
- Lunch at the bakery
Price is for 1 person. For group bookings drop us a message.